Cards featuring now defunct teams will go to the new franchise. For example, Montreal would count as Washington. Multiplayer cards will go to the team of the player featured on the top/right side of the card.
I will be opening the following products:
1. 2001 Topps Chrome Series 1 (hobby)
2. 2000 Topps Chrome Series 2 (hobby)
3. 2000 Fleer Tradition Glossy (factory set, includes 5 #ed rookies and 1 Lumberjacks relic)
4. 1994 Topps Stadium Club Series 2
5. 2009 Upper Deck Series 2 (blaster, 1 relic card)
If 25 teams are sold, I will give away a free 2011 Topps USA set to one participant.
Here is the pricing structure for the break:
One team $7
Two teams $13
Three teams $18
Additional teams are $4.50 each