Cards featuring now defunct teams will go to the new franchise. For example, Montreal would count as Washington. Multiplayer cards will go to the team of the player featured on the top/right side of the card.
I will be opening the following products:
1. 2004 Upper Deck Series 2 Hobby Box (2 relics)
2. 1994 Topps Finest Series 1
3. 1994 Topps Finest Series 2
4. 1994 Upper Deck Baseball: The American Classic Factory Set (includes Michael Jordan bonus)
5. Championship Blaster Box-10 packs + 2 framed jersey/trading cards
Here is the pricing structure for the break:
One team $7
Two teams $13
Three teams $18
Additional teams are $4.50 each
If at least 25 teams are sold in the break, I will give away a 2011 Topps USA Baseball Box Set. This is a 62-card set and includes 1 autographed card!