Here are a few of my "rules"
1. Cards featuring now defunct teams will go to the new franchise. For example, Montreal would count as Washington.
2. Multiplayer cards will go to the team of the player featured on the top/right side of the card.
3. Cards without MLB teams (such as USA, minor leagues, etc.) may be distributed as I see fit.
4. Commons from any "junk wax" product are only sent at the buyer's request.
5. Any commons can be donated to my students. They would surely appreciate them.
I will be opening the following products:
2018 Topps Series 2 Hobby Box
2017 Bowman Platinum Blaster Box
2018 Panini Stars & Stripes Blaster Box
Note: This product will be distributed in the following way: hit number 1, hit number 2, inserts, and base cards. The 30 team list will be randomized. The top four spots will win one of the above slots. Spots will choose, in order, which slot they want.
If we reach the following goals, I will open or give away the follow products:
11 spots sold: Aaron Judge RC (Topps Fire or Gypsy Queen) This will be given away to one winner via the randomizer. The winner may choose whichever card the wish.
16 spots sold: 2002 Just Prospects 40 card set (cards will be distributed to their corresponding team spots)
21 spots sold: Shohei Ohtani Leaf card (two to choose from) This will be given away to one winner via the randomizer. The winner may choose whichever card the wish.
26 spots sold: 2018 Topps Heritage Hanger Box (cards will be distributed to their corresponding team spots)
Here is the pricing structure for the break:
One team $7.50 (except Angels & Yankees)
Two teams $14
Three teams $19.50
Additional teams are $5.00 each
You may use this link to send payment: paypal.me/TracysBoxBreaks
4. Kansas City-Mike
6. San Francisco-Erik*
7. Los Angeles (NL)-Erik*
11. San Diego-Augustine
14. St. Louis-Kerry*
17. New York (AL) $15-Jason*
19. Los Angeles (AL)-Steve*
22. Chicago (AL)-Jason*
23. Chicago (NL)-Jason*
26. New York (NL)-Jason*
28. Tampa Bay-Jason*
* = paid
Winners of Judge/Ohtani cards (top 2)
Winners of Stars and Stripes cards (top 5)