Saturday, December 22, 2018

Best of 2018 Baseball Box Break Topps Update Chrome Stadium Club Opening Day

This break will be scheduled once it is 50-75% full. I usually break around 10pm MST. It will be broadcast live on Periscope TV (channel batcavelv1).

Here are a few of my "rules"
1. Cards featuring now defunct teams will go to the new franchise. For example, Montreal would count as Washington.
2. Multiplayer cards will go to the team of the player featured on the top/right side of the card.
3. Cards without MLB teams (such as USA, minor leagues, etc.) may be distributed as I see fit.
4. Commons from any "junk wax" product are only sent at the buyer's request.
5. Any commons can be donated to my students. They would surely appreciate them.

I will be opening the following products:

1. 2018 Topps Update Chrome Mega Box
2. (2) 2018 Topps Update Chrome Value Packs
3. 2018 Topps Stadium Club Retail
4. 2018 Topps Opening Day Value Pack Box




I can't afford to do a lot of giveaways with this break, but I can offer the following items:


When 15 spots sell, I will random off one of the above prizes. Just to be clear, the tin will be empty.

If 20 spots sell, I will random off both items!

Here is the pricing structure for the break:

One team $7.50 (except for NYY)
Two teams $14
Three teams $19.50
Additional teams are $5.00 each

You may use this link to send payment: paypal.me/TracysBoxBreaks

Available Teams
1. Arizona
6. Chicago (AL)
8. Cincinnati
10. Detroit
15. Miami
16. Milwaukee
17. Minnesota
19. New York (NL)
20. Oakland
22. Pittsburgh
23. San Diego
27. Tampa Bay
28. Texas
29. Toronto

Unavailable Teams
1. Los Angeles (AL)
2. Colorado
3. Houston-Charles*
4. New York (AL)-Charles*
5. Seattle-Augustine*
6. Chicago (NL)-Augustine*
7. Boston-Augustine*
8. Atlanta-Mike D*
9. Baltimore-Mike D*
10. Washington-Mike D*
11. Kansas City-Mike D*
12. Cleveland-Chuck*
13. Philadelphia-Chuck*
14. St. Louis-Kerry*
15. Los Angeles (NL)-Erik*
16. San Francisco-Erik*
* = paid

2 comments:

  1. Which 2013 triple play relic are you looking for

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The batting glove relic. I'm not even sure if it exists.

      Delete